Some old sprint car drivers that races sfcr

What happend to Jason Smith#28,Rod holliday #62, Gary Cameron #3c, Joey Nash#8s, Clark Bollinger#4z, Larry Dudley#52, Jimmy Brewer#32? That's just a few off hand.

I haven't seen Jason since a long time when J. SMITH rives to second pro stock win of year. Since then I haven't read or hear his news about him where he is.

Jimmy Brewer drove for my dad (Jim Hall) back in 07-08 at benton in a sprintcar. We won a race and set fast time at mt. vernon il. As of right now i dont think he's doing anything. Joey Nash use to keep in touch with our family but I haven't heard from him in a long time. As far as i know he is still in paris tn. back in early 2000's we went over to jnj auto racing and stopped and talked to joey in paris. he had a sprintcar then but i dont think he was driving it.

What happend to Jason Smith#28,Rod holliday #62, Gary Cameron #3c, Joey Nash#8s, Clark Bollinger#4z, Larry Dudley#52, Jimmy Brewer#32? That's just a few off hand.

Larry Dudley would be me. My wife passed away unexpectedly 9 years ago and I had to sell my racing things to pay off some debts and to learn how to be mom and dad to my young son. Living in Wildwood, Mo now and travel to USAC sprint and midget races quite often. Get my go fast fix on a Kawasaki Ninja 1000 now.

Jason Smith was still living near Evansville, IN last time I talked to him and not racing anything.

Rod Holliday still around the Springfield, IL area and not racing anything.

Back