Stage 8 Family of Drivers ready for the Month of Money!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lima, OH (7/11/07) Tonight kicks off the part of the season that each and every World of Outlaws team and driver prepare for, The Month of Money! Tonight marks the Brad Doty Classic at Limaland Raceway Park and is followed by the prestigious $50,000 to win Kings Royal presented by Crown Royal at Eldora Speedway. The money keeps flowing as the teams will then head to Lerneveille for the Don Martin Memorial with a fat $30,000 pay day to the winner and then it is off to Williams Grove Speedway for the Summer Nationals and $20,000 to the winner. It will all wrap with the $150,000 to win 48th annual Knoxville Nationals. Listed below is a pespective from each of the Stage 8 Family of Drivers.

Randy Hannagan – Penthouse Magazine/Pocket Shot.net/Brown & Miller Racing Solutions/K&N Filters/Terry Hannagan Racing #1X Maxim

“This is it, the time of year you throw caution to the wind and go for it.” Said Hannagan. “We have been running really way as of late, the guys have worked their tales off and Don Ott has given us some really strong motors. I am really confident right now heading into this month of money and am looking forward to some very strong runs and getting some CASH!” www.randyhannagan.com

Chad Kemenah – Hard 8 Racing/Kantor Oil/Stage 8 Locking Fasteners/Media Camping Centers/K&N Filters #8K Triple X Chassis

“I have been looking forward to this time of year all season.” Said Kemenah. “I’d really like to give Ray and this Hard 8 Racing team a win during this month of money. Eldora and Knoxville have been tracks that I have run really well at. This is a good team and they have great equipment it is a real pleasure to drive for these guys while Zach (Chappel) is mending.” www.chadkemenah.com

Justin Henderson – Jolt Energy Gum/Fatheadz.com Eyewear/Stage 8 Locking Fasteners/America’s Best Value Inn/Motul #D1 Rocekt Chassis

“Outside of some bad luck in a few races we have been really running well.” Said Henderson. “We were close to a victory a few races ago at Grand Forks and that really gave us confidence. The month of money everyone of these teams knows what this time of year this is and caution gets thrown to the wind and everybody hangs it out. To win one of these big money races is a huge deal, it’s not just the money because each of these races carry a rich and deep tradition in our sport and when you win one your name gets added to the list with the legends.” www.justinhenderson.com

Dion Hindi – RealTruck.com Automobile Accessories/SeatArmour.com/Stage 8 Locking Fasteners/Hazordous Sports/Butlerbuilt/Rod End Supply #11D J&J Chassis

“Everyone says it’s not abot the money, yeah right.” Said Hindi. “A $50,000 payday is a big deal. Yeah there is the prestige you get from winning one of these bog races but you still get a big fat check. We have Kistler Power now and that is making a difference in our qualifying and runs. We have been running better here lately and outside of a few stumbles outside of our control we have had a top ten car. Our big motor will be in our hands and in the car starting Saturday night at the Royal and I am very excited, I really like that track and the $50,000 payday would not hurt either.” www.dionhindi.com

Jason Martin – NOS Energy Drink/Fatheadz.com Eyewear/Stage 8 Locking Fasteners/Autoloader/Speedway Motors #36 Maxim

“Each and every racing series has their time of year where the cash is on the line.” Said Martin. “Well this is our time of year when the big dollars are on the line and it is in the forefront of your mind when you enter the track. We have made some really postiive progress here lately and I am looking forward to this month and I am confident that we can bring home some solid finishes.” www.jasonmartinmotorsports.com

Stage 8 Locking Fasteners retrofit easily and are available in both U.S. and Metric sizes. Unaffected by shock, vibration or thermal cycling Stage 8 Fasteners keep automotive components tightly bolted together increasing dependability. Our 22 year, 100% success rate keeping bolted joints secure means you’ll spend less time tightening and more time driving. www.stage8.com

Media Contact:

Paul W. Joiner III

Ideas & Images, Inc.

816-305-0450

www.ideasimages.com

Back