"THE HELL TOUR": UMP DIRTcar Summer Nationals roar into I-55 Raceway on July 4th!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Pevely, MO (July 2, 2009) "The Hell Tour" rolls into I-55 Raceway this Saturday, July 4th. UMP Super Late Model marathon event features 27 races in 30 days and I-55 Raceway will be stop number 19 of the UMP Summer Nationals! There will be $10,000 on the line for the winner and it will feature some of the best late model drivers from throughout the Midwest. Drivers like Brian Birkhofer, Randy Korte, Brent Kreke, Dennis Erb Jr., Scott James, Ryan Unzicker, Kevin Weaver, Jason Feger, Steve Sheppard Jr., Brandon Sheppard, Brian Shirley, Rodney Melvin, Derek Chandler, Terry Casey, Shannon Babb, Billy Moyer, Will Vaught, Duane Chamberlain and Donny Walden are expected to battle with the likes of Bryan Collins, Ed Dixon, Jeff Johns, Tim Manville, Mark Voigt, Craig Smith, Ron McQuerry, Chad Zobrist, Billy Faust, Dwayne Keifer, Billy Laycock, Michael Kloos, Dave Jumper, Danny Haynes, Tim Ratajczyk, Dylan Sharp, Rick Salter, Jeff Beyers and Rich Lawson. Plus many others will be on hand to compete.

Gates will open at 4pm with hot laps at 6:15, Late Model Qualifying is at 6:30pm and racing at 7pm. General Admission is $25 with kids 12 & Under FREE. Pit Admission $35.

I-55 Raceway is located 30 minutes south of downtown St. Louis on Interstate 55 in Pevely, MO. For more information, visit www.i55raceway.com or call (636) 479-3219.

Back