Tim Crawley Announces Tulsa Shootout & Chili Bowl Rides

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Benton, Arkansas (12/22/10) – Tim Crawley is excited to announce a partnership with John James and JBM Motorsports (Wichita Falls, TX), which will result in the Arkansas-native piloting entries for the team in both the upcoming Tulsa Shootout and the Chili Bowl.

For the 26th Annual Tulsa Shootout, which will be held at the QuickTrip Center at the Tulsa Expo Center (Tulsa, OK) Thursday, December 30th, through Saturday, January 1st, 2011, Tim will be behind the wheel of the #4J JBM Motorsports Bully’s Bar & Grill/Reliable Well Service/Spike/ECOTech Midget entry.

In the 26th Annual Chili Bowl Nationals, which will be held at the QuickTrip Center at the Tulsa Expo Center (Tulsa, OK) January 11th-15th, 2011, Crawley will chase the coveted title in the #4J JBM Motorsports/Bully’s Bar & Grill/Reliable Well Service/Bullet/Esslinger Midget.

Tim has been doing some testing in both entries at the team’s home base in Texas, and is excited about his chances in each event.

“I can’t thank John James and JBM Motorsports enough for this opportunity. They have really put a great ride together for me, and I’m going to give it everything I have to give them the results that they deserve,” commented Crawley.

Crawley is also preparing for a big 2011 season behind the wheel of the Mike Ward Motorsports #88 Sprint Car on the Lucas Oil ASCS tour. New sponsors, equipment changes, and other major news are soon to be released, so stay tuned to www.TimCrawley.com for the latest team news.

For more information on Tim Crawley, please visit www.TimCrawley.com .

Back