Track condition

bw63106

I know with the heat and weather we've had its hard to get the track right so everyone will be happy. But when we have Pevely cars running at our track that doesn't mean we have to have a Pevely racing surface please don't pack the track with sheeps foot as much and add a little more water. As a fan I know most of us don't like to get dusted as bad as we have been getting and the racing isn't as good. I know you guys will get it if you'll just take some advice and listen to some of the drivers and fans. I'm not trying to bash anyone the place really looks good and you guys do a great job promoting the track. Keep up the good work just please add some more water.

They are helping their selves and the drivers by finally stopping over watering the track. I know it has been asked by drivers to cut down on the water. They absolutely over water the place and make an already extremely narrow racing grove narrower. There are 2 reasons Farmington draws very few outside cars other than the regulars....shape of track/narrow racing grove, and the fact that they put too much water on it. This is not my opinion I have heard it from numerous drivers.

Back