Tyler Erb Records Runner-Up Performance in Fall Classic

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member

Announced Winner of LOLMDS TV Race Challenge Bonus

ST. MARYS, Ohio (November 20, 2019) – Tyler Erb led until lap 60 of the 25th Annual Fall Classic on Saturday night at Whynot Motorsports Park (Meridian, Miss.) before crossing the finish line in second in his Industrial Resourcing Group No. 1 Best Performance Motorsports/ XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model.

“I said I wasn’t going to push it, but when I took the lead off of turn two, I was just running half throttle,” said Erb. “I was following those guys and they got out about a straightaway from me, but in about three laps they came right back to me. I was just running the middle there, searching around. It was just one mistake behind a lapped car.”

Erb was one of 37 Super Late Models on hand at Whynot Motorsports Park for the rescheduled 25th Annual Fall Classic. After timing in second fastest in his qualifying group behind Rick Rickman, Erb streaked to an eight-lap heat race victory which positioned him fourth on the starting grid for the $15,000-to-win A-Main on Saturday.

Overtaking Dalton Cook for the top spot on lap 12, Tyler held the lead until lap 59 when he got caught behind a lapped car. Hanging on to a podium finish, Tyler Erb posted a runner-up spot behind Ashton Winger, with Darrell Lanigan, Dennis Erb Jr. and Michael Page rounding out the top-five finishers.

Full results from the event are available at www.WhynotMotorsportsPark.com.

Tyler Erb was recently announced as the winner of the GEICO TV Race Challenge, a miniseries within the Lucas Oil late Model Dirt Series that awarded points to drivers at the 24 televised events within the series schedule.

“The GEICO TV Race Challenge is a pretty cool deal and the money really helps out.” stated Erb. Showcasing his personality, Erb continued, “I guess I’m like a movie star because I perform well under the lights of a TV camera.”

Erb will receive a $10,000 bonus at the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series championship awards banquet in December.

Visit www.BestPerformanceMotorsports.com to pick up the latest team merchandise. There’s a lot of great deals available, including some clearance items.

Best Performance Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include New Point Lighting & Design, Inc., Roberts Bee Company, Bulk Material Lift, Franklin Enterprises, Boxo USA, Industrial Resourcing Group, Bazell Race Fuels, Sunoco, Keyser Manufacturing, Integra Shocks, Hoosier Tire, Valvoline, Corey Frazer State Farm, Industrial Hydro Excavating, Beyea Headers, Day Motorsports, Champion Brands, Doyle Edwards Trucking, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Wiles Drive Shafts, Simpson Race Products, Weld Racing, Performance Rod & Custom, Peterson Fluid Systems, Barnes Systems Inc., Powers Performance, Butlerbuilt, Impact Race Gear, Heath Lawson Photography, Swift Springs, Walker Performance Filtration, ASI Racewear, Fragola Performance Systems, Dirt Defender, Outerwears, Strange Engineering, Performance Race Engineering, Five Star Race Car Bodies Rocket Chassis, R&R Design and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Best Performance Motorsports please visit the team website at www.BestPerformanceMotorsports.com and www.TylerErb.com as well as their social media channels at www.facebook.com/bestperformancemotorsports/, www.twitter.com/BPMotorsports1 and www.instagram.com/bestperformancemotorsports .

Back