Who kidnapped Smurf???

Stockcargirl

Arkansas Outlaw Racer
WHERE IS SMURF??? THERE MAY BE A REWARD FOR THE FINDING OF THIS GREAT FORD MAN.. I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF YOU CHEVY GUYS THAT WOULD TAKE HIM AND HOLD HIM HOSTAGE UNTILL THE RACING SEASON IS OVER .BUT COME ON SET HIM FREE NOW!!!!

I MISS HIM AND I HAVE A PM WAITING ON HIM!!!!!

WOLF I BETTER NOT SEE HIM IN THOSE VIDEOS(WITHOUT CLOTHS) YOUR SENDING ME!!!!

LMAO

smurf?

Smurf does not have internet access at the pinto ranch. He does most of his surfing from the cozy confines of his cubicle on company time...... shhhhh.

of course not

Of course you wouldnt BIll, HEY I'm at work call me 314-678-3535 extension 6831

ohhh

Well as long as he is not being probed for his secrets on fords..And Bill shame on you!!

Have I not heard you being online from work lol

Hey man I'm working right now. I can access my system from home. This is the way to work. Kicked back in the reclyner, playoffs on the tv, and doing my work on the laptop. I don't mind working in this kind of environment.

he's down here with me eating some good old southern fried chicken,cornbread and turnipgreens and a big glass of ice tea.. when he gets back he will be all gassed up.lol teaching him some sneaky tricks, so ya'll better be on your p's and q's.

R1RACING....RACING AT YA

R1racing, B4racing and stockcargirl have just fit right in with the motley group..... LOL.... I'm not sure what that says about their character.... OR OURS..... LOL...

Anyway, it's good to have you guys with us..

glad to fit in. where is the closest track ya'll race to alabama?ya'll have some very nice cars and trucks. where will ya'll be running at around the 4th of july?the reason asking is thats vacation time and might travel and see one of yous races. thanks

r1racing

ya'll ( it's a southern thang))

:D :D :D :D :D

r1racing the tea needed to be a little but sweeter but other than that the food was good... Jon the pinto ranch may have internet acess soon;) ;) them chevy boys can't get any info out of this ol ford boy..

Back