“AARON’S LUCKY DOG CHALLENGE" for PURESTOCKS & PRO 4 STOCKS

BELLE-CLAIR SPEEDWAY
“AARON’S LUCKY DOG CHALLENGE"

WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!

Friday – May 4th - $250 to Win - $1000 ADDED PURSE MONIES!
PURESTOCKS AND PRO 4 STOCKS
20 LAP FEATURES

Hot Laps 6:30 Racing 7:00

Plus Super Late Models, Modifieds & Sportsman
Adults only $12 Kids 12 & under FREE as always!

Thanks again Belle-Clair!! I know you guys like to run the classes having the special show first sometimes. But could you please run us after the Late model heats...? These little street tires have a hard time getting grip on a sloppy track. Thanks!

Thanks again Belle-Clair!! I know you guys like to run the classes having the special show first sometimes. But could you please run us after the Late model heats...? These little street tires have a hard time getting grip on a sloppy track. Thanks!
Can someone post the order of events? I agree with Rob, and don't want to waste my time spinning tires on a sloppy track.

First of all we don't have sloppy tracks. Curt does a Great job running them in. There is a half hour of hot laps before racing. The order is PureStocks - Pro 4 Stocks - Late Model-etc. You Boyz Crack me up!!!

Remember i have a strict curfew of 11:00 pm no variance this year. I would rather have your special races in and done.

i have no "lucky dog" in this fight, but the skinny front wheel drive tires tend to rut up a soft track early in the night, which then is rough the rest of the night. .02c

I definitely didn't want to stir up a bunch of trouble with my question.lol I would hate for anyone not to support what Belle-Clair is doing for us. At the same time I think if the Lates ran first heats, then they went into their planned schedule. Including running SS and Pro4's first features; it would not compromise the night of racing. Everyone please consider the options and no matter what I will be there. I for one appreciate what Don and the guys are trying to do for us!

All you guys bit-hing have been in this class long enough to know how it goes... I think you all need to move up to street stocks and let the younger kids have a shot lol

All you guys bit-hing have been in this class long enough to know how it goes... I think you all need to move up to street stocks and let the younger kids have a shot lol
If You got the money to sponcer me, I'll move up. If not, I'm fine running a hornet.

count me out, unless we can run after mods or lates.

Well you either want to race for some bigger pay or you don't, your choice. But you won't be at any more disadvantage than all the others in your class, everyone has to deal with whatever the condition is.

Back