'03 Lightning modified chassis and parts

modracr41

Let's go racing!!
Decided to keep the car. Rest of the stuff still for sale.

Set of 4 grain scales to weigh racecar. 1 needs to be reassembled. All are complete and the other 3 work great. $100 SOLD

Pair of ProTopline steel heads. Never been run. Fresh port and flow job. 220 runners, 50cc chambers, 208-160 valves. 7/16 studs with guide plates. Full set of Miller roller rockers 1.6 ratio. $1100

383 rotating assembly. Scat forged steel crank, Eagle SIR rods, Keith Black forged pistons. Rotating assembly balanced and pistons fly-cut for the heads above. Never been run. Brand new parts. This rotating assembly plus the heads above and your block and you have a complete 383 minus camshaft. $1200. I also have a 350 4-bolt block that I will throw in if you buy the complete package including the heads.
Complete 383 engine package(everything listed above plus more) $2000.

850 C&S Aerosol billet carburetor. Bought new from C&S. Has 6 nights since new. 1:1 racing linkage. $550.

Set of Schonfeld spread port long tube headers for modified. Brand new never run. $150

Contact me at (573)275-7395 or (573)204-3224
email: icred1@yahoo.com
Pictures available upon request.

Yeah, if I don't sell, I'll complete the roller but right now, just getting ready for the move. I'll get you some pics.

Back to the top

Please back to the top. Still have all of the engine parts, headers, etc. for sale.

Back