06 TSR Racecar - FOR SALE

terrellracing

06 TSR Modified built on allen autosports chassis jig., with only 6 races on it. built on a 64 chevelle stub. stripped down past winter and repainted and new parts added. setup with 2link swing arm on LR, 2link RR now, but has all mounts to turn to 4link. has new springs (front and rear), new front steering parts, pinto spindles, new uppers, rebco oil pressure, and water temp gauges with recall tach,new seat, new axles, new pull bar with spring, 6 race old TCI tranny with clutch, new master cylinders, lightweight midplate, 32 gallon fuel cell, 11 wheels(black) and tires, 3 beadlocks, various offsets, 5.43 gear, driveshaft, new shifter, new window net, 2 sets of headers, power steering.

extra parts go with car, which include: extra springs, 31 spline full spool, radius rods, spring rubber, pair of pinto spindles, pinon mount for panhard bar, eliminator, metric calipers.
362 cu. sbc motor. complete carb to pan. eagle lightweight 3.5 stroke forged steel crank, eagle i beam rods, total seal rings, h series main and rod bearings, iron eagle heads ( 200 cc angle plugs), stainless steel roller rockers, brodix 2.05/1.60 valves, .630 lift roller springs, proform 750 carb, keithblack pistons, DUI distributer w/ smileys plug wires (plus extra dui parts) this motor is all brand new. needs broke in and finish all wiring or i can finish if you want me to.
$4500 roller
$8750 turn key

only have a open trailer with tire rack. extra $1300 if interested.

pics i are the only ones i have here at work. if interested can send more later.

if you have anymore questions let me know.

thanks
tim

100_2219.jpg

100_2222.jpg

100_2221.jpg

Back