$1 beer night

bigmoneymike

this friday at tri city speedway featuring the top latemodel and modified drivers in the area competing for the mid season championship.

$1 beer night...I have been waiting for this, I missed last Saturday's $1 Beer Night at LOS...I won't miss this Friday!!! Thanks Kevin & Tammy!!!

the question is does tri city speedway have enough beer for the people friday night......

Ought to be fun. Dumba sses like nomoneymike drunk? He's not very bright as it is. :rolleyes:

this friday at tri city speedway featuring the top latemodel and modified drivers in the area competing for the mid season championship.

I'll be there on the 5th when the sportsman are there.

you guys are just jealous because tri city is loyal to their fans and you get treated like crap. whens the last time hellville had dollar beer. when it was a dollar. they need to take their program more serious instead of just slidin by and letting people get on here and ***** about how bad the track and concessions are. sorry your track ****s to go to nowdays. just a warning dont look for it to get any better in the near future only worst.

No One Mentioned Bellville !!!!! Not Sure Why You Keep Bringing It Up! You Can Be Loyal To Tcs And Kevin And Tammy Nothing Wrong With That. But Can You Be Loyal Without Bashing Bellville?
Your Verbage About Bellville Really S U C K S !!!!!! And Your Attitude And Banter Only Makes Tcs Look Bad In This Post When It Was A Good Post For Tcs And What Kevin And Tammy Want To Do For Their Fans!!!!!!! Wow $1.00 Beer ... Sounds Like A Good Time .....

you will be sitting all by yourself the the summer nats are the 4 th:D:D:D:D

I ment the 4th. Maybe I'll still be there drinking beer. :D

Hey nomoneymike, you're more concerned about our suky track than we are. Suits us just fine. So stop worrying yourself with it.

Back