1 ton utility truck

Jake_Robbins86

Jake Robbins
94 chevy 3500 cheyenne with enclosed top utility bed,,origionally SBC phone truck
checked history when purchased,,miliage original,,highly maintained by sbc,was sold on auction
due to being non a/c truck,new brakes and fully serviced at that time
1 ton,350 engine,heavy duty auto trans./w overdrive
94,881 miles. good tires,plus 2 good spairs, not a dually. great mechanical condition,
body straight, no rust, but does need paint ,,peeled on hood and fenders,
as that year chevy did . the bed does not leak and all doors lock,,tons of storage,
works excellent for pulling racecar and haulling parts and tools,
The ladder rack is removable
$2000 obo... or trade

if interested call 636-477 9797,,,,,,,,Gary Robbins

Attachments

• DSCF1278.jpg
    DSCF1278.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF1279.jpg
    DSCF1279.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF1281.jpg
    DSCF1281.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 145
hey fellows, this is one heck of a deal,awsome tow truck has well enough room for storage,and Gary is one heck of a guy to work with if u haven't ever met him or Jake, All I know if I could afford it after taxes return and he still got i'll sure be interested in it,,,,,,, better get it quick,,,,,,,,

hey Gary, that after we settle up on last deal ha ha ,actually I wa kinda hoping u would sale the blue extended chevy, lol

Gary, call me when u get settled down after eating supper, got other trailing arm under car will explain when u call,,,Lawrence

Did you guys find a modified. I never heard back, so I could send some pictures. If not let me know if you are interested still.

sorry can't use that, was looking more to trade for modified or parts,
or maybe decent daily driver small car for my sister,possibly small truck

Back