$10,000 to win Late Models, $700 to win Mods, $400 to win Sportsman JUNE 5 at I-55!!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
I-55 Raceway will have the 2nd leg of the Tri-Track Challenge on June 5th for the U.M.P. Late Models. $10,000 on the line for the winner.

U.M.P. Modifieds will be competing for $700 to win.

AARA Sportsman will be competing for $400 to win.

Admission $20 - Kids 12 and under free - No Reserved Seating
Pit Pass $30

All gates open at 4PM
Time Trials at 6:30PM for late models
Racing at 7PM

Tri-Track Challenge consists of:

Friday, June 4: Farmer City Raceway, Farmer City, IL - $10,000 to win
Saturday, June 5: I-55 Raceway, Pevely, MO - $10,000 to win
Sunday, June 6: Vermilion County Speedway, Danville, IL - $10,000 to win

Plus a $10,000 bonus to any driver that can win 2 out of 3 of these events

Shannon Babb won all 3 last year and collected $40,000 for his efforts!

I am really amazed at how generous they are with the $$$ for the MODS & Sportsman!!! It's no wonder they stand in line to get in this place!!

Most Tracks Pay $300 Or More Weekly For Sportsman.tcs $400 And Fredericktown $500(for Now) So Generous???? I Wouldn't Say That.j/m/o

Hey, stop whining and go enjoy some excellent dirt track action.

I expect it to be $20 to get in at all 3 legs. I'll be going to all the races, so let's pray that it doesn't rain.

Whos gonna be there???? I think its going to depend on the weather at this point. If the forecast is good then there could be quite a few cars, but at this point the forecast is a little shaky.

We are planning on going up to Farmer City to see that race too. :)

Hound Dog, I'm Like Ole' Trashy, I Go Where The Gods Direct Me.....or Is That Cleo? :D Btw...sorry The Truth Hurts!

I know Terry English is supposed to be going to Pevely sat, I dont know about Moyer,Babb or Oneal yet. Check on there websites on schedules.

It says on the schedule on Oneals website, that on June 5th he will be at Williams Grove Speedway. Moyer doesnt have a schedule on his site yet and Babb has not updated his yet.

WoO LMs are off that weekend so Moyer, Bloomer and the other "dozen" members may show if they want to travel. The MARS boys I don't think have anything scheduled so T. Phillips could be a possibility if he decides to pull up from Springfield as well as Bill Frye and Wendell Wallace, who are the other "travelers" from the MARS series. Can't wait to see results for these races, someone please post updates!

O' Neal will be running the Xtreme race from William's Grove. That is the race that will be taped and aired on Speed Channel.

This mini-series was all Babb's last year. He likes these track and has a lot of good luck at them and why travel that far with $10,000 a night on the line?
Add Kevin Weaver and Brian Shirley to the possible mix. What about Roger Long? Just a few other names to think about.

If I Remeber Correct, The Cushion Was Close To The Wall And Roger Bobbled A Couple Times Late, Thats What Cost Him. I Think He Would Have Won It If Not For That.

Back