$100 Bounty on Mike Harrison in Street Stock Division at Fayette County!!

Fayette County

Fayette County Speedway has posted a $100 Bounty for Mike Harrison in the Street Stock Division!!

Harrison, driving the 2H machine, has won three features in a row during Fayette County's 2004 Season.

If you have additional questions, please contact Charlie Depew at (619) 347-2327 or (618) 427-3966.

Thank you.

JUST ASKING

Does Mike recieve the bounty if he wins again Friday or does it stand until hes beaten? Will the bounty grow until hes beaten?
Just Curious:)

FYI......... I HAVE BEEN AROUND RACING FOR MANY YEARS AND SEEN BOUNTYS WHEN NOT WON BY ANOTHER DRIVER GIVEN TO THE DRIVER WHO THE BOUNTY WAS PUT ON!! IF YOU DIDNT LIKE MY QUESTION THEN FEEL FREE TO NOT RESPOND!
HAVE A NICE DAY!:)

Bounty? Call Miller Motor Sports

Maybe the #7 of JJ Miller will show up and try to collect the bounty. He's been gettin 'er done at clay county.

I also think that Miller motorsports could spank harrison, just because millers dont get along with charlie I still think that he should come over to beat harrison!!

MR. HARRISON IS FAST IN THAT #2 CAR, NO DOUBT. THERE WAS A GUY THERE 3 WEEKS AGO CHALLENGING HIM OR PASSING HIM FOR THE LEAD WHICHEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. THAT WAS UNTIL A CAUTION CAME OUT AND THEY INFORMED THE GUY HE WAS A LAP DOWN FOR JUMPING ON ONE OF THE RESTARTS.

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE SITUATION WHERE THE 3RD PLACE CAR BOGGED ON THE START AND TO KEEP A CHAIN REACTION SMASH FROM HAPPENING, HE JUST TURNED UNDER HIM.

BEING PENALIZED FOR WHAT THEY DEEMED JUMPING A START ISN'T THE PROBLEM. ITS THE PUNISHMENT. BEING PUT A LAP DOWN IS QUITE SEVERE. THIS ISN'T NASCAR WHERE YOU HAVE 5OO MILES TO MAKE IT UP. BASICALLY IT ELIMINATES A GUY FROM ANY CHANCE TO WIN OR GOOD FINISH.

MOST TRACKS PUT YOU TO THE BACK, OR PENALIZE YOU AT THE END THE SAME NUMBER OF SPOTS JUMPED. I THINK B-TOWN NEEDS TO THINK ABOUT THIS. BECAUSE FROM TIME TO TIME THESE THINGS HAPPEN.

Originally posted by PITDRIFTER
MR. HARRISON IS FAST IN THAT #2 CAR, NO DOUBT. THERE WAS A GUY THERE 3 WEEKS AGO CHALLENGING HIM OR PASSING HIM FOR THE LEAD WHICHEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. THAT WAS UNTIL A CAUTION CAME OUT AND THEY INFORMED THE GUY HE WAS A LAP DOWN FOR JUMPING ON ONE OF THE RESTARTS.

When Harrison is involved in a "situation" you never know what the call will be. Just ask Bonesteel about the incident on Saturday at Highland.

does that mean that your going to put him in the front chuck does he start in the back if you all think hes good let him do it from the back

Back