$1100 raised this weekend from the Jacob Stickers!

spun_out

The Jacob stickers have earned a little over $800 at Belleville on Friday, and just under $300 at Tri-City on Saturday. That's a total of about $1100 for Tim and Tina!!!!

I want to thank those who've helped so far, and the drivers and fans for buying them. It was great seeing the stickers on the side of the racecars!

I plan to be at Godfrey and Pevely this upcoming weekend.

Now, if you weren't able to catch me and won't be at these tracks this weekend. You can get a sticker this way, by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to:

Cassie Crockett
2712 Vulliet Rd.
Highland, IL 62249

or call me at 1-618-410-6135 and we can work something out.

Thank You Everyone so much,
Cassie Crockett:)

Cassie you should be very proud of yourself. :) You are doing a fantastic job for a fantastic reason. No selfishness on your part and you do not find that often in kids now a days. And the idea was brilliant ;) Your parents did a fine job raising such a loving person to do all of this. Cudo's to them and you young lady ;)

Good Job Cassie!

I know that several people will be looking for you this Saturday night at Pevely!

If you can't make it to any of the tracks and would stll like a sticker, make sure that you send Cassie a SASE w/check and she will be glad to mail you a sticker! See address above!

Jacob Stickers

Good Job Cassie. That was such a great idea. You are doing a good deed. I am sure the family thanks you so very much with what you have done for them.

What does that say about the people that attend Belle Clair? Nice job Belle Clair fans and competors.
For everyone, it is a good cause and nice to see race people helping with this effort. Everyone continue to help this weekend if mother nature let you be there. Bring the extra $5.00 for the sticker and get one.

Thank you everyone! I had the idea and felt like it was the least that I could do. Thanks to everyone who let me pursue it.
Cassie

Back