11th Annual Show-Me 100 set for May 22-24

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
WEST PLAINS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
Press Release: 11th Annual Show-Me 100
Thur-Sat, May 22-24

ASH FLAT AR. In less than one month, it will be time for the 11th Annual Show-Me 100. This event traditionally, is the first event each year that brings most of the high profile race teams from accross the country, and pits them against each other for a purse that approaches $200,000.

This year, the winner will take home $37,000, and the generous pay all the way down the feature finishing order will make each position a goldmine for the drivers. Even the last place finisher will recieve a check for $3,700.

The only three-time champion, Billy Moyer of Batesville, Arkansas is already pre-entered, as is two-time champion Freddy Smith of Seymore, Tennessee. Other past champions, Scott Bloomquist of Mooresburg, Tennessee, Terry Phillips of Springfield, Missouri, Ray Cook of Brasstown, North Carolina and defending champion, Wendell Wallace of Batesville, Arkansas have also thrown their hats in the ring, and will attempt to re-capture their Show-Me crown.

The following drivers have also pre-entered this years event. Skip Arp, Shannon Babb, Donnie Barnhart, Brian Birkhofer, David Brazeale, Clayton Christenberry, Kevin Claycomb, James Cline, Carey Conaway, Shane Diamant, Bill Frye, David Gibson, Marshall Green, Shane Harris, Dewaine Hottinger, Johnny Johnson, Todd Kallweit, Brad Looney, Rex McCroskey, Dale McDowell, Raymond Merrill, Darrin Miller, Dustin Mooneyham, Steve Russell, Gary Stolba, Jack Sullivan, Richie Tosh, and Duke Whiseant.

More names are expected to pour into the offices of Gibson Racing as the 11th Annual Show-Me 100 draws closer. Continue to check this space for names as they continue to appear.

For more information, you can contact Gibson Racing at 1-870-994-7447, or you can visit the West Plains Motor Speedway on the World Wide Web at http://www.westplains-speedway.com/

Back