125 4-trax 4 wheeler for sale(excellent pit bike)

2xtremeracing2

Love competition
Good running honda 125 4 trax 4 wheeler for sale,make a great pit bike for the track to pull a trailer.Has a place for a ball for pulling a trailer,and has reverse!

Only thing i know it will need is possibly a battery!

Plastic has been broke on the backend,but it is back together and just cosmetic.

Need 700.00 obo or will trade for a small boat and trailer or a larger 4 wheeler(doesnt have to run!)

Leave a message here or pm me and i will give you my number!

Also have a yamaha 80 cc 4 wheeler that i need to get rid of.................in excellent shaape........garage kept...about 4 years old.1000.00 or best offer or might consider a trade on this one or both bikes together!

Would you be interested in trading the 80cc yamaha for a 2003 xr50 dirtbike? Thanks, Don 217-737-7134

Its a 2000,but hasnt been rode in about 2 years accept to start up to keep it running right.......my daughter got to big for it!

email

I Have One I Can Email....too Big For Here,and Id Rather Not Have My Daughters Pic On Here Where Some Of These Weirdos Can See It!

Update

OK.....talked with mike on the 125...so im pretty sure that one is gone saturday.....

The 80 was ran for a few hours sunday just to clean the carb out a bit....bike ran great...one thing i forgot to mention is...the left front wheel has a small dent in it.............but still holds air fine.

Hope this works...this is a pic of the 80!

Back