16' + 2' Dove Open Trailer - All Steel

JamesE

1996 16' Open Trailer - $1,700
14' Flat with 2' Dove Tail

• All Steel!
  • Brakes on one axle
  • D Rings front and rear
  • LED Taillights (Very nice because standard bulb filament breaks due to trailer bounce when trailer is empty)
  • Fresh paint in Summer 2008
  • Extremely heavy duty ramps. Can easily support a 6,000 lb. truck, and are long enough to make it easy for low vehicles to drive up.
  • New brakes in Fall 2008
  • New wheel bearings all around in Fall 2008
  • Tires in good shape with a good spare.
Currently the trailer is only wired for 4 pin (lights only). My 3/4 Ford always had enough brakes to slow it down. The brakes can be easily wired to suit the connection for your vehicle. The fenders are in sad shape, could be repaired or replaced. Clear title and ready to sell it anytime. I'm in North County if you want to come take a look. Click the link below for more photos. The photos were taken last summer after it got a fresh coat of paint and the LED taillights.

If interested please send an email to...

JamesEmail.gif

Follow this link for photos.
DSC04148.JPG

Bringing my new trailer home tomorrow. Motivated to sell.

The fenders aren't as sad as I may have implied. It is the only thing on the trailer that might need attention in the next year. Otherwise, new brakes and wheel bearings, so it is ready for some long hauls!

What't the width between the fenders, and when are u around to so I can come look at it

Good question. It is 82.5" between fenders.

I am available all day today (Saturday), Sunday evening, and most every weeknight this week. Sending you a PM with my cell #.

Back