FaithfulFan

www.eatonracing.net
He's baaaaaccccckkkkkkk.............................#16! Watch for the #16 modified to make an appearance soon at SFCR and The Rock. Hope to see him kick some a**!!! Good luck. We are all sure to see some good modified racing this season at both tracks with the likes of Kenny Kennedy, Billy Smith, Brent Thompson, Mike Crader, Timmy Hill, John Bohn, and others competing week after week. If you are a modified fan at all, you won't want to miss these races. Never was a big modified fan until my friends started racing in that class, then it just grew on me. Now, I love it! Hopefully we will get some racing in this weekend.

Welcome Back

Great News !! I am always shocked when a driver decides to hang it up. I am really glad that Kenny is giving it a shot again. I wish him and all the modified drivers a great season of racing !!!! LD

That's good to hear... The last time I saw him race he was handing Mr. Weber a loss at the Fredericktown Raceway...

#16 Fans

It's funny how a lot of drivers don't realize how many fans they have until they get out of the sport. I hated it when Kenny decided to get out of it, I was such a HUGE fan. I had so many people ask me why he wasn't out there yet. Telling them that he decided not to race this season ****ed! I can't wait to see him back on the track winning some races. So, Kenny, good luck this season. You know I'm your biggest fan (at least pretty darn close) and you won't see me cheering for "you know who" to pass you anymore (remember the tape). That was in the past before I really knew you. You have more fans that you think you do. Just don't forget who your real friends are and who has been there to help you out (without wanting something in return).

#16 Kennedy Fan

Congrats!

WOW!!! You may have struggled your first night out in the new car, but you had things figured out Saturday night at SFCR. Congratulations on your feature win. It was good to see the #16 in victory lane again. You deserve it after all your hard work. Good job Sunday at The Rock with a heat win, a dash win, and 4th in the feature. Not a bad weekend!

Congratulations to Billy Smith on an excellent weekend as well. 2nd place Saturday night at SFCR and a feature win Sunday at The Rock. Good luck to all the rest of the season.

Back