?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

elayer09

in the rules they talk of no aluminum head but on some of the newer motors there is aluminum head on them if u use one of them motors would that be cheating or is it stock just wondering

At most tracks running an aluminum head in a class that says NO ALUMINUM HEADS would be illegal and would get you in trouble. At Farmington it probaly matter on who you were, and how it ran, if it was to be looked at.

At most tracks running an aluminum head in a class that says NO ALUMINUM HEADS would be illegal and would get you in trouble. At Farmington it probaly matter on who you were, and how it ran, if it was to be looked at.
We also take into consideration the moon phase and temperature at race time.

If the rule says no aluminum heads I would say the answer is right there. Unlimited, for someone that does not attend races at SFCR you sure do know alot about the rules. I think you are mistaking tracks and are thinking about the track that you attend just north of here. Your commit was so VERY much uncalled for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was answering the question that was asked about the rule, based on no aluminum in the rule book. The part abought who you are was based on personal experience with the track officals, and owner, conerning an issue when I was told "It does not matter what they do they race here all the time". Just because I do not go there every week does not mean I do not read the rules and know what some cars do or do not have. The statement was not made to be negetive it was to help answer a question asked by a racer, building a car to compete and was wanting to be legal. Being honest and speaking the truth is never uncalled for, it just hurts sometimes.

At Farmington it probaly matter on who you were, and how it ran, if it was to be looked at.

Where's the truth in that.... Everyone has the same rules in each class, it's not WHO YOU ARE... If ya don't like Farmington, that's fine, but don't get on here, being a smart *****... Sorry, but there is NO track that everyone likes, they ALL have there issues...

Elayor09, the only way to get a correct answer on questions like this, would be to contact Cory. Anything on here is going to be a race fan or drivers interpretation, which could be wrong. If you want the answer that matters, contact the tracks race promoter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back