$1747 Collected From the Jacob Stickers!

spun_out

I want to say Thank You to Belleville, Brownstown, Godfrey, Granite City, and Pevely racetracks for letting me come and sell the stickers. I want to Thank all the drivers for showing their support for the family by putting these stickers on their racecars. Also, I want to thank the fans for chipping in. I basically want to thank everyone who helped me with them, got me information on how to get the stickers made, those who helped me sell them, etc.

This was truly a great experience for me to be able to do this for the Rudisaile family. I know this can not replace what they have lost, but hopefully I can put a smile on their face. I came home everday and went straight to the computer like many others and checked the status on Jacob. He and the family stole my heart! I figured that this was the least that I can do. Tim, Tina, and Jacob will always live in my heart and will never be forgotten.

Once again, I can not say Thank You enough to everyone who helped me make this possible. It's great to see the sticker on the side of those racecars. A total of $1747 was collected for the family. I plan to get the money to the family this upcoming weekend.

If anyone who wanted a sticker didn't get one. If you catch me at a track. Just ask me, I will bring them to any track that I go to. I know there's a couple people from Highland that I have not been able to get to yet.(due to the rain outs) I have not forgotten! Then the money that I get from that, I will just mail it straight to the Rudisailes. So feel free to still get stickers, I still have a good supply left.

Thank You,
Cassie Crockett

FANTASTIC JOB CASSIE... You and your family should be very proud of you and your efforts.... ;)
I hope my daughter will be as giving and caring as you are :)

Lisa

A friend of mine gave me a sticker and I say they are wonderful. Thank you for all you did Cassie.

Back