1971 Chevelle

simpson54

Let'er Eat
its a 1971 Chevelle in great condition. recently restored. a freshly rebuilt SB 400. front disc brakes lots of new parts. flowmaster 40s. OEM valve covers. infinty sound system. corvette rally wheels. brand new bumpers. body work and paint is perfect. had many compliments at many car shows. pm me for more information. make an offer. EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR WAS TOP DOLLAR. MAKE AN OFFER
asasasaslife.jpg

chevelle11.jpg

we also have LOTS of chevelle parts and enough trans am parts to build 5 cars. subframes, shaker hoods you name it. we have it.

its a great car. many hours put into restoring it. also have TONS of chevelle and trans am parts along with a 1980 trans am with a rust free body. originally a ws6 indy pace car. still has original paint. 2,000 obo

awsome car!!!!!!!!!!

i love the colors..........chevelles are on of my favorite cars...........sorry ive got to many toys as is...............but if i find anyone ill send them your way.................:D

yes these cars are a lot of fun. i will have more pics of the interior and such soon but its been hard findin time to go out to the garage. we ran out of room at our house because we have a 76 TA we are restoring. but my brother plans on keepin his car. its an original 25th anniversary black and gold car with a punched out 455.

Back