1976 Chevy Caprice Estate Wagon, roundback w/454

demoIL

I have a 1976 Chevy Caprice Estate Wagon.. This is an original woodgrain wagon and the woodgrain still looks good. This is a big block 454 car that runs and drives. The 454 runs good and it has a 1yr rebuild on the 400 trans. Has aftermarket rims and a tow package. This car is not rusty. All floors are very solid in this car from what I can see from underneith. Car has some minor rust in dr side back-bottom quater but not a bit on pass. side back. Also has a little on Pass. side by the door but nothing major.. Overall this car has to be at least 95% rust free (or better) with none in structural areas. Interior is all there but needs some work and all glass is good. Rear gate and window still work. I drove the car over an hour home but it does need an alignment to be a road worthy. I have title but can't seem to find it right now. IF you want car to drive then I will look harder or file for loss.. BUT, this would make a killer demo car..
With this car being what it is and being complete I am asking 2000.00 obo. I might take partial trade for a really nice 74-76 impala but we'll see...
NO dreamers please, I will not be a bit upset if this car does not sell so don't offer me some crazy ammount thinking this thing has to go...
I have a couple pics.. IF you are serious let me know what you want pics of and I can take more and send them. Just let me know..
Post here or send me an Email at sellers@wholenet.net
Car is in Waterloo, IL... 62298 We are close to St. Louis

Back