1978 Cougar 99% original

kewbik

I have a 1978 cougar, numbers matching, everything is original on this car except the alternator. When I say everything I mean everything, from the 351m engine to the stock 8 track in it, I even have the original rims. the paint is still pretty decent little nicks here and there nothing too bad, some surface rust on the rear quarters, minor fix, also the soft top on it is cracked which is expect from cars that old with soft tops. There are no spots fully rusted through or even slightly rusted through. It has 99k original miles. I bought it from a guy that bought it straight from the dealer, as I was told. It was just a daily driver for him, back and forth from work. The interior is near perfect, you know dashboards that old usually crack, not this one. The only thing wrong with the interior is the roof light plastic is broken and there is a little oil spot on the back seat. Also, the clock and the gas guage dont work, again easy fix. It starts right up, I'm looking to see what I can get for it, I know what it's worth so no low balls.

Back