1979 Firebird Parts Car Wanted

astro34c

astro34c
IM LOOKING FOR A 79 FIREBIRD THAT HAS DESCENT SEATS AND ALL INTERIOR COMPONENTS AND PARTS, FRONT FENDERS WITH VENTS
IF AVAILABLE BUT NOT NESSASERY AT THIS TIME , DOES NOT RUN ,OR NEEDS WORK ON THE ENGINE,SHAKER HOOD A PLUS, STEERING COLUMN. I'AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE CONDITION OF THE BODY

IF ANYONE HAS A PARTS CAR I UNDERSTAND 78 TO 81 WILL WORK
PLEASE CALL;

618 548 9085
E-MAIL:dave885@charter.net

QUOTE ME A PRICE ,
AND LOCATION

PICTURES ARE HELPFUL

I AM GETTING READY TO RESTORE A 1979 FIREBIRD WITH T TOPS ,
ALL THE INTERIOR IS GONE PLEASE HELP
THANK YOU

Good luck have you ever gone to a salvage yard and seen a camaro or firebird that was not picked clean.I would try a firebird club around here.

Whats one worth to you? My first car is in my garage and has been taking up space for about 8 years now, precious race car space. I've planned on taking one of my racing motors and dropping it in, but you know how that goes. Its really nice, has a few common placed rust spots. Full interior, white and blue. I even bought some trans am gta graphite 16x8 wheels for it about that long ago. junk 301 in it. Just curious what it'd be worth to you, even though I probably couldnt live with myself if I sold it.

i have been pricing the interior piece by piece and it is costly , if i could get a whole car that doesnt run would be greatly appreciated i am willing to spend $ 200 . to $ 300. for the whole car if everything is in fair to good shape interior wise . call me if this is a fair price , and your location i will come and look at it as soon as possible maybe even today !!!!!!!
call me

618 548 9085

thanks

dave

No thats not enough, if you were able to acquire mine, you'd probably want to make yours the parts car.

what is your price ? mine has t tops and body is in very excellent shape main thing i need are interior parts , no way i would let mine be a parts car !!!
send pics of yours to my email address above thanks^^^^^^^

Back