1979 mustang gt 5.0

0spence0

spence
the bad was vandalized by i think my exgirlfreind and her new boyfreind

with that being said i have a 1979 mustang gt 5.0 has 50,xxx on rebuilt motor was also boared to a 306 , has brand new holly 750 carb and spacer has edelbrock rpm intake , crome valve covers , headers to flowmasters 40 serious , has micky thomsan sports man tires on the back paid 325 each new still have almost all tread left has custom makde cowl hood, has alot of stuff done to it have over 3k invested but still needs some work would like best offer or will part out now the bad

they cut the tranny lines gas lines , and took the battery and ingnition coil

i dont get on here much any questions call 618-407-8338 alex

well i have invested alot in to it i would like some one to see it befor i say any thing on what i want for it and then from there you can make an offer or offer a trade just in the tires and carb alone i have over 1000 and i know i wount get that out of it if u wanna take a look give me a call and set up a time 618-407-8338

still for sale the car runs now just lost reverse today and tranny is starting to slip some times but still very fast need the garage space best offer

the car is still avalible and i would like it gone asap if you have any kinda offer and are interested give me a call 618-407-8338 no resnable offer turned down

Back