-4 point bent/notched roll cage with door bars and vertical bars
-(1) 2.3 EFI engine
-(1) 2.3 carb engine
-(1) 3.8 engine
-auto trans
-4 speed manual trans
-window net
-window net mounting kit
-all of the interior is coming with the car. Sell it and get your money back or burn it, I dont care.

It's all here. Just put it together and go racing. I will install the rollcage in a couple of days and the price will go up. Thanks, Tom

home:317-326-1114
cell: 219-218-3223

cage is almost finished. $850 by this weekend and I could possibly bring it some distance for extra. Im 20 miles east of Indianapolis, Indiana.

hornet

i was wondering if u still had the car or not and if you would trade for a plymouth sundance hornet it is 2.2 auto i got it for 500.00 bucks and put about 300.00 dollars in it i just need somthin a little faster

i still have it. I cant take trades. I need the money and the room in the shop for my drag car. Make an offer on this car and come get it this weekend. It's ready to be moved.

ok

is the cage in it yet and will u take between 400 and 600
is the car legal at tricity where was it run at and where are you located so i can come look at it
or you can send pics to dstcin1991@hotmail.com

Car's never been run. I just started building it. The cage is almost complete. It needs a couple door bars bent a little more and welded and the bar by the dash cut shorter and welded.

ok if you get those things done i am very interested and what is your address so i can come look at it sometime
thans
oh and what do you think about my offer:confused:

let me know thanks:)

Honestly I was hoping to not do anymore work to the cage. I need to move this thing. My drag car needs a new torque converter and thats my project at this time. I dont have time for this car so it needs to go to a good home.:) I cant do $600 b/c I'd be losing money. My address is 5171 E 700 N, Greenfield, In. Phone number is 317-326-1114 if you want to come check it out give me a call anytime before 9 (baby's usually sleeping) or call my cell 219-218-3223. Thanks, Tom

This thing comes with (2) assembleeed D port head 2.3L engines (intakes are off but included). What are those? $200 apiece? And most of the cage is done. Another $200 just for bars not including welding them in? And I know an 8.8 rearend is worth more than $100 by itself.

i just realized how far it was to the car and with the way gas prices the way they are i really can't afford it right now

Email sent to ya tony.

dstcin- if you wanted it I could load it up and bring it about halfway or so for a few extra bucks

Back