1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT Twin Turbo All-Wheel-Drive All-Wheel-Steer

csall1

IMG_0906.jpgIMG_0905.jpgIMG_0903.jpgIMG_0902.jpgIMG_0900.jpgIMG_0894.jpgIMG_0892.jpgIMG_0890.jpgIMG_0889.jpgIMG_0888.jpgIMG_0908.jpgIMG_0903.jpgI have a 1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT Twin Turbo AWD AWS for sale. 108,000 miles. I purchased this car in February of 2010. The car had a miss and no compression on cylinders 1 & 3. I determined that it had bent valves and decided I was going to make it my project car and when I was finished my Sunday driver. It was a very slow project which I pretty much finished except for some odds and ends a couple months ago. The car has only had about 150 miles put on it since then. The car is in great running condition. I am 98% done with what I wanted to do to the car before licensing it. But it is causing to many problems with my wife who wants it out of the garage and we need a family car worse than a toy. So here it is. This is a list of new parts and modifications that have been done to the car since February 2010.

1. All New Leather Interior - The only problems still with the interior is the defrost vents and there is a wear spot on the armrest of the drivers door. Other than that it looks new. I guarantee if you are a Stealth enthusiast, you have not seen many with this nice of interior at the below price.
2. New Optima Battery
3. PCM Rebuilt
4. New Fuel Filter
5. All Fluids have been changed - Engine Rotella 15w40 Transmission/Transaxel Red Line MT-90
6. New Power Steering Belt, New A/C Alternator Belt.
7. New Timing Belt, Timing Idler, Crank Timing Gear, and Harmonic Balancer.
8. New Water Pump, gasket, and both O-Rings.
9. Freshly painted front and rear bumper at a local body shop.
10. SVT Cobra Wheels - Tires are like new.
11. Complete Head Job with new valves and seats. Head work completed at Spradlin Machine Shop in Mexico, Mo.
12. New Head Gaskets, New Head Bolts, New Valve Cover Gaskets, New Cam Seals, New Exhaust Manifold Gaskets, New Intake and Plenum Gaskets, New Injector Seals, New Turbo Gaskets, New Turbo Oil and Coolant Line Hoses and Clamps, New Turbo Oil and Coolant Line Compression Crush Washers, New Fuel Line O-Rings, New Intercooler Hose Clamps, New Radiator Hose Clamps, New Exhaust Flange Gaskets, New Turbo Oil Return Gaskets, New Down Pipe Gasket, New Vacuum Hoses, and I am sure I am forgetting something.
13. New Adjustable Turbo Pressure Regulator - Currently adjusted to 14psi.
14. Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
15. Borla Cat-back Exhaust
16. Cat Eliminator Kit
17. K&N Filter Kit
18. Vacuum Delete.
19. New Spark Plugs
20. New Accel 8mm Plug Wires
21. Freshly painted calipers.
22. Oh yeah, a new A/C Tensioner Pulley
23. Flushed the cooling system.

I am sure I am missing something that has been done!!!

I just washed the car and snapped these photos. I plan to buff it out and make it shine. The windshield does have a crack in it. The crack is on the passenger side. The main thing left to do to it was I wanted to get the rear hatch painted. The spoiler looks good but the rear hatch needs a new coat of paint. This car is very, very fast and without a doubt well worth what I am asking. I am asking $5,200. Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. The most I can say is "No". I have more photos. The car has been in the garage since February. I only backed it out to wash it and snap the pictures. No Joy Rides, I have to much invested. I have to know you are serious about the purchase before you drive it. Please call me at 573-220-2789, if I don't answer leave me a message and I will call you back as soon as possible. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO TXT MESSAGES......

See Pictures on Photobucket here:
http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z353/mcsd426/

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 245

Back