1994 camaro 350 v8 carbed

meeks150

have a 1994 camaro it is a v6 body with a 350 motor in it. the motor came out of a 1989 chevy 2500 truck and i was told has been redone. it has 122,000 on the body. it has a holey carb, with a edolbroke intake, it is a auto. with a 700r4 trans in it, i do have eldobroke shorty headers that will go with it. the only things the car needs is it needs to be timed, and the carb needs a little tuneing with. and also the trans needs repalced or rebuilt, but i got a extra 700r4 trans that goes with. and when you replace the trans i also got a kick down cable that needs repalced but i got the parts. i got it thinking i can make a project out of it but money is tight right now an i can do that. IT DOES HAVE A CLEAR TITLE. it has a new fuel tank in it also. it does make a loud squeaking noise when you start it but that is because they took out the a/c and never removed the compressor. tires and body are in good condition and inside is very clean. there is only piece missing inside and it is the dash panal. it is not a hard part to get. if you have any questions feel free to contact me. should be getting pics soon. if i dont i can text them to you. the best way to contact me is call or text. i do not get on the computer much so if you e-mail me i might not look at it till the car is gone sorry. i have unlimited texting

this car is not a every day car. it does not have wind shield wipers. or windshield motor

asking 2300 obo

mike

Back