1994 chev 1500 ext

racin90

6 ft bed..new tires...350 engine w/optional oil cooler(towing option..with reese hitch) new 15 inch tires...light blue/white..blue interior that looks brand new. No rust..dings...ect..this truck looks new(except for the stock aluminum rims..show little age). 170,000 miles..but..everything on this truck has been replaced at 1 time..and not 1 leak under it..ever!!! Needs a carrier bearing(makes little noise when cold) rear brakes..soon...and exh tips(which..im doing myself this week..i hope..has duals with flowmasters). Selling due to needing an 8ft bed. Had this truck on here..before..but..i cant sell it for 2000(look on ebay and see what these are still going for..2000 will get you a rust bucket..plenty of those out there) $3800 if i fix the items i said are wrong..$3600 if not..let me know..thanks

Ok..ive had some replies..and..went to Kelly Blue book. It says...excellent condition...$4100 average retail..im askin 3800 with the few items fixed. I wont budge too much on that price..ive looked around..and thats a good deal for the year..and condition(and that was even figuring in the high miles). So..if interested..pm me to get a number...no tire kickers please...thanks.(If you need an engine for your racer..ill throw the 30 small block in..its a short block...for 4100)

Btt please...Will accept reasonable offers..this thing will pull your racer..no problem.i just need an 8 ft bed

Im tryin to do pics..this computer...wont accept them from my new camera..have no idea...why. Its metalic blue/white middle..deep blue interior...really..for a 94...looks new!! I just put 350 dollars worht of tires on her..does need few mechanical repairs(im a mechanic..can do them..for a price). Let me know..thanks

Im workin on pics tonight..but..if you look at ebay...dont really need pics..for a 94..failry new lookin truck..its priced right!! Let me know..thanks

Can send pics on request..no tire kickers please..had enough of that already...thanks

tire pic..more to come

Attachments

• 100_0092.JPG
    100_0092.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 89

Back