1996 F-250 8" Lift 36" Tires

fj6roadrunner

KNK-MOPAR-PARTS
I have for sale a 1996 Ford F-250. It has a 351 with a 5 speed (4-spd w/overdrive). Truck has a 8 " Lift with 36" Tires. The truck is white with blue interior. Truck could use a tune-up. It needs a master cylinder or the slave cylinder for the clutch. I am asking $2200.00 o.b.o. This is a good deal on this truck. Or I will trade for a decent 2wd truck of the same value or what do you have??? (314)324-2762 Kevin

i have a 94 dodge dakota slt 2wd v-6 123,000 single cab short bed truck is very nice i am the 3rd owner first owner some old man the second was his son inlaw that i bought it from i just tune it up had two leaks in the transmission fixed two exhaust manifold bolts replaced and had a flowmaster put on it has a nice kenwood cd player blue headlights aftermarket fog lights it just passed inspectations i have had the truck about a month but it is too small to pull my 16 ft trailer with the race car on it the truck will pull it but i dont know if it will hurt it or not if this sounds like something you would like to trade for or something you would like to look at let me know i live in festus:cool:

Back