1998 trackmagic shifter cart w/banke honda cr125 & spares

brtuffli

while going through my recently deceased brother's stuff, i discovered a racing kart in his garage, which i will freely admit i know nothing about. i am the administrator of my brother's estate, and my job is to liquidate all his possessions as quickly as possible. after some research, i found that this kart is a 1998 trackmagic shifter kart with a banke honda cr125 motor. there are many spare parts, most of which i don't even recognize, except for many new tires still in original packing. there is also a folding stand included. i am completely open to offers, no matter how low, as i need to move these items as soon as possible. i would be more than willing to photograph any and all items if someone out there would tell me exactly what photos they would like to have emailed to them. also, i would welcome any specific questions about the items, but you would have to be very specific in helping me determine the answers. the cart is located in st. louis, missouri. this is an excellent opportunity for someone to get a nice kart at a steal.

my email address is brtuffli@sbcglobal.net

Back