1st Annual Parts Swap Meet

Marv's

Marv's Race Place is having a 1st annual race car parts swap meet on Saturday, October 16th. This swap meet is open to used race car parts, chassis, rolling chassis, complete cars, motors, hi-performance parts, tires, wheels and anything else race related. No new parts vendors please!
Set-up will begin at 6:00 a.m. gates open at 8:00. Free admission and no charge for vendor space. Please call and make your reservations for vendor spaces. Food and refreshments available.

Marv's Race Place
4101 North Belt West
Belleville, IL
618-277-1700

Looks like we are going to have a good turn out and we still have spaces available, call 618-277-1700 to reserve your space now!!
Weather is looking good for this Saturday, be sure to stop by and see us.

First Time I Ever Went To Swap Meet And There Was Almost No Junk,,from What I Saw There Was A Fine Slection Of Good Used Racing Parts At Fair Prices,,,heck Even Jimmy C.had Some Good Stuff Priced Right,,if You Did Not Go Its Your Loss,,got A Good Deal Or Two My Own Self.....

cyclone

almost forgot,ran into cyclone barbeau at the swap meet,,learned a lot about 55/56/57 chevy set up from him back in the day,,the guy dont look a day older than he did 25 years ago and he can still build a racer that will run with the best of them,,,,

Back