1st Annual Spring Fling presented by Belleville Honda.....14 April @ BelleClair Speedway

tobias101

Livin' the dream.........
Belleville Honda has agreed to run 5 kart classes in conjunction with the flat track motorcycles and quads.

Where: Belle-Clair Speedway
200 South Belt East
Belleville, IL 62220
www.belleclairspeedway.com/
When : 14 April 2013
Gates open @ 9am
Pill draw closes @ 1030am
Practice @ 11am
Race format as follows:
Hotlaps = 6 laps
Heat Race = 10 laps
Semi's (if needed) = 10 laps
Features = 15 laps, 12 karts

Grandstand admission = $5
Pit Pass = $15
Entry fee = $50

80% pay back in every class. Top 3 paid in each class.

Open tire rule.

Here are the classes offered.
Outlaw...Bedrock Rules...website hasn't been updated but the new rules read 250cc max 2 stroke and 500cc max four stroke. All verbiage on motor type is being removed. All the open drivers with atv, snowmobile, motorcycle motors are free to attend this race and the weekly racing at Bedrock. Outlaws will be safety inspected before being allowed on the track.
Pro Clone ...Bedrock Rules
JR2 Clone ...Bedrock Rules
JR1 Clone ...Bedrock Rules
QRC Karts...set by governing body, this would be a great weekend for you guys to hot lap at Bedrock on
Saturday and race the following day.

All Bedrock Raceway rules are in effect for this event EXCEPT for the Burris only rule. Please download/read the rules posted on the website.

www.bedrockraceway.com

Thanks
Tobias

No problem Keith. I hope we get about 50 karts total....then we can run with them again in September.

We will have 6 pro clones (B Hobson, T Hobson, Steffens, Halliburton, Brooks, Earls) Jr3 (Hockemeier, possible 1 more) , 2 Jr2 (Ward, Bray) 2 Jr1 (David, Smyser, possible 3 more), and 1 outlaw if motor gets finished (T Hobson, possible 1 more), QRC if it gets here in time (Steffens) Thanks Toby for doing this i always thought Belle Claire was a great kart venue.

We will have 6 pro clones (B Hobson, T Hobson, Steffens, Halliburton, Brooks, Earls) Jr3 (Hockemeier, possible 1 more) , 2 Jr2 (Ward, Bray) 2 Jr1 (David, Smyser, possible 3 more), and 1 outlaw if motor gets finished (T Hobson, possible 1 more), QRC if it gets here in time (Steffens) Thanks Toby for doing this i always thought Belle Claire was a great kart venue.

Glad you will be able to make the race. Not sure what we can do for your jr3 driver...limited classes this time.

designated place to buy fuel

will there be a designated station to get fuel for the clones.?

Either of the two stations next to the fairgrounds. I'll post the names / address's in the next day or so.

What clutch gear and rear gear do I need to run spring fling in clone class
Belleville Honda has agreed to run 5 kart classes in conjunction with the flat track motorcycles and quads.

Where: Belle-Clair Speedway
200 South Belt East
Belleville, IL 62220
www.belleclairspeedway.com/
When : 14 April 2013
Gates open @ 9am
Pill draw closes @ 1030am
Practice @ 11am
Race format as follows:
Hotlaps = 6 laps
Heat Race = 10 laps
Semi's (if needed) = 10 laps
Features = 15 laps, 12 karts

Grandstand admission = $5
Pit Pass = $15
Entry fee = $50

80% pay back in every class. Top 3 paid in each class.

Open tire rule.

Here are the classes offered.
Outlaw...Bedrock Rules...website hasn't been updated but the new rules read 250cc max 2 stroke and 500cc max four stroke. All verbiage on motor type is being removed. All the open drivers with atv, snowmobile, motorcycle motors are free to attend this race and the weekly racing at Bedrock. Outlaws will be safety inspected before being allowed on the track.
Pro Clone ...Bedrock Rules
JR2 Clone ...Bedrock Rules
JR1 Clone ...Bedrock Rules
QRC Karts...set by governing body, this would be a great weekend for you guys to hot lap at Bedrock on
Saturday and race the following day.

All Bedrock Raceway rules are in effect for this event EXCEPT for the Burris only rule. Please download/read the rules posted on the website.

www.bedrockraceway.com

Thanks
Tobias

I hear ya there ! Toby we will not be at bedrock for practice Saturday going to race at Lasoski ! But we will see you guys Sunday at belleclair !

Back