2 1998 Polaris Waverunners - project for sale

Rascl93

I have two 1998 Polaris 3 seater waverunners and a double trailer for sale for parts. The trailer was new in 2003, and I know you can get a title for it, but I don't have titles for bikes, and I'm not sure if you can get titles for them or not. We bought them to fix up and repaint, and just lost interest and time. They have been sanded down, and were running when we purchased them 2003. I can have a report run to show that they are not stolen. I believe they are STXs. Please let me know any other information you would like if you would be interested.

Thanks.

I went on NADA guides to book them. If they were running, painted, ready to use, etc. the low retail is $1520 each and the trailer books for about $600. Since I do not have titles to any of it, I would take $2000 for both bikes and trailer. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

waverunners

yeah i was wondering if you have any pictures of the trailer and waverunners that you have for sale on stlracing.com and if the wave runners need to be repaired or if they are already to go to the lake right now if you could please give me a call at 217-836-5350 and my name is Eric

Back