2 PERFECT Lights

alliecat55

Hey Bryan,
We missed you last night. Where were you? There was two perfect lights last night but only one off them was announced. Mine was the one that wasn't and I even won the race. Well, talk to you later.:p :p

Hey Allie,
I was trying to get there, but I didnt get my truck back together in time to make it. Great job on the lights! Sure you dont want to drive my truck? lol. I'll be there next weekend. Sounds like I missed some good racing. Take care and tell everyone hi.

Sorry Allie, we didn't see you're perfect light. Sometimes it gets pretty hecktick in the tower and you can't catch everything.

Yeah, Allie -- Sorry... I didn't catch your perfect light either. Either things were hectic in the tower or I had a problem with my persistant case of quick fingers... I usually clear the info out before Jeff has the chance to read it... Gotta keep those races going!!

...I know that Philip Beaird got a perfect light in practice, and there were quite a few .405 - .410's... I think Sam Coleman got a .401 as well. Isn't it odd how .001 second can affect a person's mood... I've seen more .399 lights than I have .400's in my time with the system...LOL... that has to stink!

Back