2 sets of SBC heads for sale..Nice..

Racer123

The first pair is a bare set of 487X's. They were baked, new bronze gudes installed and honed to size, I have all the hardware if you want it too..$150
The 2nd set is a fresh pair of 462's with Manley 1.94-1.500 valves, Bronze guides, Hard exhaust seats, Screw-in studs, Good springs and Moly retainers (stock diam.),built around 3K ago. $300 firm A set of Comp Cams roller tip rockers, great shape..$70..Please post or PM me. I'll be gone till Monday. ATLANTA!! Leaving tomorrow noon..Thanks and let me know..Larry

487x

The 487X's are bone stock other than the guides. NO port work. They have 1.94-1.500 valves. The guide work cost me over $100. Hope thi helps you guys. I live around Pevely, and anytime is fine except Sat.. I have to attend a wedding..I could even take the Manley's out of the 461's and use them in the 487's. Alittle extra $.. The seats are high in the heads. Build date '72. Let me know..Thanks

487X Heads

Hello, I tryed to call ya, no answer and your mailbox is full..I would guess your at the races, I'll try your phone later or in the morning..Thanks (PM me till around 4 today)

Back