2000 Impressive 3 Link For Sale Cheap

race88

Complete roller minuis,Motor, Radiator,Transmission.... Chevelle Stub....... Have Some spare Like Lowers Spare Bumber MAybe a few other Selling for a friend First $1600 Gets IT ,,,,,,,, Pm me or call me at 618 283 9883 anytime

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pic.s Have been sent

Here is one from the first of the year

Attachments

• samsmod.jpg
    samsmod.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 413
does it have gear if so what gear is it. does it have hanging pedals or not didhe run three speed or powerglide in it and does it have driveshaft brake bias gauges and what ll gauges are included and what are the options on the rear suspensin and where are you located

does have a gear he ran a

three speed in it Im Pretty sure it has brake bias in it yes it has pedals the car was ran as a ump then as a crate car last year call the number for a little bit more info .... I will have More details as soon as we get the Motor out ... We will be taking it to the belliville swap meet this weekend maybe unless it is sold before that........ Im located In Vandalia, IL the car is In ramsey, IL about 15 min away

Someone needs to Come Look at this car

Is People affraid something is wrong When you price something cheap to try to make a quick sell

Back