2002 Harley Vrod with 4400 miles. lots of custom everything

d_chill

Dewy Screw'em Motorsports
For sale or trade. 2002 HARLEY VROD 4400 MILES. Street fighter stagger exhaust ( loud) Screaming Eagle Race Tuner, to match exhaust, Dyno tuned, @ 117 rear wheel horse power and 97 ft. lbs of torque. K&N air filter. Custom pegs and grip. Custom harley mirrors. front turn signals relocated to front forks. frame bag and fork bag. one of a kind custom tribal graphic wrap. oil change less than 600 miles ago. I have all original parts and reciepts, this bike is PERFECT AND READY TO RIDE. was a big hit at Daytona Bike Week 2011 this bike rides like a cruiser with the speed of a sport bike. Just looking for a dresser/ bagger. asking $9800 or trade for a street glide , electra classic, ultra classic. custom bagger. please call or text me @ 618-363-2284 or email me at d_chill@yahoo.com text or phone call best. willing to trade make offer. beautiful bike just need something bigger i do not need help selling my bike. thanks for viewing . bikewrap3.jpgbikewrap4.jpg2011-03-08_12-35-00_319.jpg

price drop to 9500.00 let me know. willing to trade for chopper, full dresser, or bagger.

Back