SCORETHIS

2003 Season Awards Banquet

Friday November 14 at the KC Hall in Highland

Meal at 7:00 p.m.
Awards at 8:00 p.m.
Sound Waves DJ at 9:00 p.m.

Cost: $20 single or $35 per couple

To reserve your table in advance contact Sue Zobrist at (618) 644-5441

The top ten in points for each division will be recognized at the banquet!

Yes it is a different DJ than last year ... hopefully that, along with a different location, will minimize the problems we encountered last year.

See you there :)

WOULD BE NICE

WOULD OF BEEN NICE TO MADE THE TOP 10.BUT MY WRECK AT TCS TOOK ME OUT OF ANY HOPES OF IT,
I SURE LOVED RUNNING UP IN HIGHLAND THIS YEAR,GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL NEXT YEAR

BRAD
CHOPPERRIDDER
20 MOD DRIVER

HEY, FOR THOSE OF US THAT DON'T LIVE IN THE HIGHLAND AREA, AND AREN'T TO GOOD WITH A MAP, WHERE IS THE KC HALL? {I ONLY KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE RACE TRACK AND BEING BLONDE DOESN'T HELP, LOL} CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE DRIVERS, WE HAD A GREAT YEAR, I GUESS IT'S A "****S TO BE YOU SITUATION" BECAUSE CHARLIE HAS ASKED ME TO COME AND HOLLER AT YOU ALL AGAIN NEXT YEAR.
ONLY SORRY THAT LEANN WON'T BE THERE DUE TO HER RETIREMENT. THE PRESSURE WILL BE ON NIKKI, SHE'LL HAVE TO MAKE IT ACROSS THE TRACK WHEN IT RAINS BY HERSELF WITHOUT FALLING OR ME LAUGHING AT HER.{INSIDE JOKE BUT LEANN WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN, LOL}
NIKKI AND LEANN SAVE ME A COUPLE OF SEATS, I'M GONNA BRING MY HUSBAND TO BE MY DESIGNATED DRIVER, JUST IN CASE I DRINK MORE THAN I SHOULD. {2 DRINKS AND I'M DONE FOR}
SO EVERYONE COME AND SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE DRIVER, SAY GOODBYE TO LEANN, AND IF I CAN FIND MY WAY THERE WE WILL SEE EVERYONE ON THE 7TH.

KATHY DRAEGE
THE BIG MOUTH PITSTEWARD:D

WHOOPS! BLONDE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEANT THE 14TH, JUST WANTED TO SEE IF EVERYONE WAS PAYING ATTENTION {LOL}:eek:
I USUALLY JUST HAVE THOSE MOMENTS AT THE RACE TRACK {LOL}, ANYWAY, SEE EVERYONE THERE IF I DON'T GET LOST :D

BIG MOUTH KATHY

Banquet is the 14th, not the 7th!

The KC Hall is across the road from Wal Mart. If you aren't familiar enough with Highland to know where Wal Mart is, try this (but keep in mind I'm not from Highland either): instead of turning at the four-way stop to go to the track, go straight through to the stoplight by Ponderosa. Turn right and follow the road around (you'll go through a stop light and curve around to the left) until you see the KC Hall on the left.

Kathy D - I am bringing my designated driver as well, but we're going to the banquet that's on the 14th :)

OKAY, MAYBE I'LL GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME, THE BANQUET IS THE 14TH, BUT, I GET OFF AT THE PIERON/HIGHLAND EXIT OFF I-70 AND GO ACROSS THE INTERSTATE TO THE FLASHING RED LIGHT WHERE DO I GO FROM THERE?
BE READY TO PARTY LEIGH ANN{SPELLED IT RIGHT THIS TIME} AND NIKKI, I NEVER DID GET TO CELEBRATE MY BDAY, BECAUSE MEAN OLE CHARLIE MADE US WORK! LOL
SEE YOU THERE
KATHY:D :D

We all need to be sure and wish Kathy Draege a belated happy birthday at the banquet :)

I think I remember hearing something about the Big 4-0

Dont follow Jason / Charlie We all know they are Lost. They went to I-55 and ended up somewhere around Branson Mo? Talk to me Duckhunter

? about the dj

there is a rumor the dj is only playing till 11 pm is there any truth to this? wouldnt make since if it was true 9-11 pm

Tickets sold at the door!

Just a quick note to let everyone know there are still tickets available for the banquet and that you can purchase them at the door on Friday night!

Thanks!

hope you all had fun

I hope you all had fun last night, sorry I had to stop playing music at 11:30, but the KC hall in Highland doesn't tolerate fighting. I believe they made the right call, having me turn the music off. Anyhow I hope that you all had fun, if you would like to have me DJ your "event" give me a call 618-338-5499

Soundwaves DJ's

Back