2003 rayburn crate turn key and custom built trailer

kickstart

DSC03726_08.jpg

007.jpgo3 rayburn underslung sweet rack,msd ignition, raptor carb,double pass radiator, 602 crate eng. 18 nights used mobil 1 15w50 synthetic oil bert trans and bell housing,Winters rear end new cnc J-bar, reverse mount power steering, Schoenfeld headers, Koni shocks, Hypercoil springs. 5 extra wheels and tires 1 non bead lock wheel no tire extra parts. Trailer is a custom built ramp over trailer new metal and paint lights completely redone Nov 07 4500 super winch air compressor air line and elec. on rear of trailer and new remote. alum. wheels and trailer tires very nice Any questions call 270-556-6757 List pics tomorrow or leave email address i will send asap Reason for selling is my to younger sons are racing way to much to keep up everyweek Its there turn to race right now. thanks for looking the picture racing was 8-1-08 white 35 and picture of car and trailer were at beginning of the year. Darrell Hartman 8500.00 for car and parts, 12,000.00 for car and trailer, if car sells trailer is 4000.00

8000 for car and 11,500 for all thanks for looking really good car and trailer buy today race tonight operation.

got a quick question for ya and havent been able to get a response on this in the springfield area, i am looking for a trailer like you have and im hoping that someone buys your car and not the trailer so i can buy it but if it all sells i really am trying to find a rampover trailer just like this and cant seem to find one anywhere, do you know a trailer comp that does rampovers? thanks

andy

There is a guy here in Paducah Ky, that builds what ever you want the name is Hodges custom trailers, thanks for the interest

Back