2004 chevy cavalier

9x-racer

For sale I have a 2004 chevy cavalier with a 4speed locked auto tranny and a 2.2-ecotec motor with 79xxx. I built the car brand new for the 2010 season and went out and won the Tri City Speedway Track championship with it in 2010.The car was ran all of 2010 season and then in 2011 for about half season or so just playing around with it. The car will come with a lot of spare parts including 6 to 8 steel rims, front sub frame, left/right a-arms, left/right spindle, set of front struts, set of rear struts, set of axels, rear sub frame, set of caravan spindles for the rear, coil pack, wheel spacers, fuel rail with injectors, plastic intake, front brake pads,set of from rotors, radiator with fan, steering rack, throttle body and for the right price a spare automatic transmission Serious buyers only please don't wast my time with ignorant comments and low ball offers!!!! The cars has been in storage and started up regularly to make sure there's no problems from it sitting around to long. It has a very nice 6-point cage built specifically for the car and has plenty of window bars for safety with the wire screen going across it also. I have built many cars and cages over the years and they have been put to the test and have never failed or had any problems with them. I'm asking $3200 Obo please text for any other questions u may have. 1-618-410-5280 thanks If ur just wanting to be nosey please don't waste my time or yours thanks again. I can't get pics to download but can text them to u

The car has new body with only one night on it, the driver side is plated in between the door bars, and also has 1/8 plate on the floor board where ur feet go

Back