2004 Stlracing.com Weekly Nascar Pool!!!

m00se

a.k.a. MOJO
AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM PLANNING ON DOING THE NASCAR POOL AGAIN!!!IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET MY REPORT CARD!!!THE RULES WILL BE IMPROVED FROM LAST YEAR!!!

THE RULES NEW RULES GO LIKE THIS!!!!!

Everybody entered must have their picks in by **12:00 noon** on the *THURSDAY* before the race!!!**(NO EXCEPTIONS)**

Each week pick 5 drivers!!After the race on sunday you throw out the highest finishing driver you picked and the lowest finishing driver you picked to leave you with a total number of 3 drivers who's finishing positions you add together to get your score!!Whoever has the lowest total will be declared the winner!!!!New this year is if the drivers you pick finish 1,2,3,4, & 5 there will be a 10 points bonus and if you can pick the POLE winner there will be a 3 points bonus!!!Top 5 positions pay points!!I WILL DO THE MATH!!!!!

ALL PICKS ARE "FINAL" AS OF THE DEADLINE THURSDAY AT NOON!!!!!!

1st place--5 points
2nd place--4 points
3rd place--3 points
4th place--2 points
5th place--1 point
6th on down--0 points

*(example)*

player 1's drivers finish in positions 2,4,8,9, and 10
player 2's drivers finish in positions 1,2,4,5, and 43

player 1's total=21
player 2's total=11

Our first race will be the BUD SHOOT OUT followed by the DAYTONA 500!!!If there is no NEXTEL CUP race that week we will post picks for the BUSCH OR NCTS race!!!Results and points should be posted at the beginning of every week!!I will set up a new thread each week for you to post your choices on!!!!**THERE ARE NO PIZES, THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!!!!**

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!

OK NOW, THIS WEEK WE ONLY HAVE 11 PEOPLE ENTERED!!!WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THIS???DO I NEED TO OFFER A PRIZE OR WHAT???I'M OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!!!THERE WAS ONLY 9 ENTRYS LAST WEEK AND ONLY 5 SO FAR THIS WEEK!!!WOULD YOU RATHER I JUST NOT DO THE LEAGUE???

Re: MY PICKS

Originally posted by hhs04playa
DALE EARNHARDT JR
MIKEY WALTRIP
KASEY KAHNE
MARK MARTIN
JEREMY MAYFIELD

HEY IF YOU COULD POST YOUR PICKS UNDER THE NASCAR FORUM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IT WOULD WORK OUT A LOT BETTER FOR ME TRYING TO KEEP TRACK OF THEM!!!THANKS

Back