2004 UMP Challenge of Champions Schedule

Now we have the missing piece of the schedules for UMP. Now everyone can get their schedules together for 2004.
Interesting to see that changes and who has what dates. Too bad that this are scheduled for mostly Apr and May. With the way Mother Nature is during those months, it could be a Sept re-schedule, but we will have to wait and see how that goes.

I spoke with Craig Cowan last night regarding the CoC and he said that this schedule is tentative and will feature some changes since it is not yet complete. Just a heads up so people do not schedule time off around this until U.M.P. gives the green light.

I agree with Jack, April and May will probably see a lot of rainouts but we can always keep fingers crossed.

~Michelle

Is that July 28th Highland date in conjunction with the Madison County Fair? This would be a change from recent years when the stock car races were on monday of fair week.

Michelle,
I don't use the "r" word in conjunction with racing as it tends to attract the stuff when you don't what it.

Around the STL area, spring weather can be a problem, but all we can do is just wait and see what happens. Wish for the best each weekend from April to October.
So once again we could see changes in this schedule like we did the SN schedule. It looks ok the way it is, but if it means more for the racers then bring it on.

Jack,
Hopefully my bad voodoo will wear off by April then. :) Being born and raised in the Metro-East I am (unfortunately) quite familiar with the spring sh0w*rs. In talking to Craig, it seems CoC changes will be made with the racers in mind to try and maximize the opportunities for those who have shown interest in running the CoC in addition to other title runs.

Definitely working on pulling all the angles so I can get back to the midwest for the summer!

~Michelle

Back