2005 gokart rules?

I am not possitive yet but I think the only change is to allow Tiliton carbs. Will know more soon...... Kenny

Is there going to be 1 class or 2? If only 1, why would you want to run those carbs? That's just an added expense. Please come up with motor rules that are not cost prohibitive. The supper stock class got completely out of line over the past couple of years.

I assume if only 1 class is going to be run the weight will be high enough to accomodate the older, heavier kids. If the motor rules went back to what the stock class was a few years ago they would run plenty fast and still not cost a bunch.

Stock appearing carbs (any mods), .700 plate, .232 max lift cam, stock size valves, stock appearing head, stock stroke, any stock length rod, .060 over max piston, stock 5hp flywheel, weight somewhere around 330-335.

That's a relatively inexpensive motor that will run good and not blow up. That's what this class should be.

Thanks.

hey maybe my dad will build me a mini stock and i'll get out there and kick ur butt!!! haha or i could just keep my kart and see how many times i can knock ur bumper off haha

You probably will kick my butt this year. There is a good chance that I won't be out there this year. :(

Bumper getting knocked off? I had enough of that last year. :D

I talked with Bob Saturday nite and he was doing the final touches on the rules and will have them posted in the next couple of days.

racerchick_16 said:
haha that's alright, i'm 2 old 2 be in karts anymore ne way... ambers the only one left, kick her butt out :p

I thought you loved me megan. :'( now im gonna cry cause you want people to kick my butt. Well see if i stick up for you around Kenny anymore! I will be coming back as 64 this year so i should have some good luck. The rules are posted by the way.

Amber

Yes Kenny I am! You are always insulting the chicKarts drivers! I am gonna get a restraing order on you! That means no more come over and B.S at our tralior

Back