2005 Open Wheel Modified Calendar

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
MuddSlinger is putting together a 2005 "Muddified" calendar. They invite all open wheel drivers, their crews and/or their fans to submit a photo of your favorite driver for inclusion in the birthday section of the calendar.

There is no fee to be included.

Just e-mail them a photo to sharpdriver@att.net.

The photos need to be 300 dpi and three inches across.

They also require action shots. Ones taken in the daytime come out best on the calendar. Don't forget to include the month and day of the driver's birthday with the photo.

Calendars will be available sometime in September or soooner.

Thanks for your participation.

you are more than welcome to use a photo from the stlracing photos, but you will have to email me the date the photo was taken and the number of the photo so I can get you the higher quality image. The ones on the website are not good enough quality, you will need the original.

jimmy would there be a way where i could send you a picture and you could get it to the higher quality for me to submit for the calendar.don't know if there is r not,thanxs for ne help.Chad

Which car do you drive? If you are somewhere I'm taking pictures at, I could take one. I'll be at Highland on Tuesday, Godfrey Friday and I-55 Saturday.

Back