2006 rules at Godfrey

does anybody have the rules for godfrey in 2006 as far as getting rid of sportsman and going to B-mods or not.

The Sportsman class will be returning with a few modifications to the rules, mostly suspension related, in an effort to encourage more Highland cars to be able to participate. There was no talk of bringing in the B-mods.

What suspension items are being changed? And..since Highland you can run a roller cam..will Godfrey let all sportsmans do that as well..just wondering. Trying to get ready and parts bought..thanks.

They Are Allowing Monoballs In The Sportsman. Tcs And Godfrey Aren't Going Ump. From What I Was Told By Someone Who Was At The Meeting. At Least Not Until Ump Gets The Rules Set.

Cool...glad all these tracks are finally getting together on their rules..and..not going ump(at least for now...till ump gets its unified rules together. Might surprise the crap out of these tracks this year..if the sportman series gets bigger..and better..due to equal rules and maybe the tracks wont go ump anyway..never know. Good luck to everyone.

Highland had no rollers last year they'll probably go off the wall with rules this year cause they feel they need to change everything when we were fine last year but w/e fayette co is a great example of stupidity as far as rules go.

Ok...i see that now. But..wasnt there 1 car..that raced at highland alot this year..came to Godfrey 1 night..got tech'd and dq'd due to a roller cam??? Thats why i assumed...their rule was still the same. If im wrong..bad memory..or..too many beers...lol.

I remmeber the Beilong deal..but..this was this year..i remmeber because it was the talk at tri city sunday. Im working alot...gimme some time to ask around.

Back