2007 Chevy Car Hauler

Tim Brown

2007 Chevy Extended cab truck. White in color. New black cloth seats in the front. Original vinyl seat in the back. Rubber floor mat. This truck has a custom built wedge bed on it. The bed has air bag suspension to lower the truck for easy loading and unloading. The bed has a nice tire rack and 8 built in boxes for storage. The truck has high miles, but I have driven it over 500 miles at a time to go racing. The bed is built to haul a modified car. I built this bed myself, so I have a lot of time in it. Would make a great Christmas present!!
This truck is located in central Missouri near Lebanon and Lake of the Ozarks. Would be willing to trade for an enclosed gooseneck trailer, tractor, skid steer, or....... call me and let me know. Asking $11,000 for the truck.

Please call 573-317-1995 in the evenings or text 417-533-2503 for questions or pictures.
Tim

Last edited:
This car hauler will be at the Bodee's race car auction in Sedalia. Note: It will be in the parking lot to look at and test drive, not in the auction itself. Price lowered to $10,000 or would take partial trade for a good trailer.

Car in picture is only to show how awesome this truck looks!
imagejpeg_2.jpg

Back