2007 go kart....stollen...today...10-6-07

showoff89

showoff89
no longer for sale due to being stolen off my trailer today at my home at 2 oclock in the afternoon with a yard sale across the street going on. glad it was covered under my home owners insurance. any info is appreciated and a reward is offered....i think it is in the valmeyer area if you see it 618 420 5655 thanks jesse

here is some of the pics

of the go kart...btw the gun is no longer for sale​

Attachments

• GO KART.jpg
    GO KART.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 99
  • FOCUS 014.jpg
    FOCUS 014.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 87
I live in St. Louis dont think Ill see it around here BUT if I do I WILL give you a heads up!! That is down right dirty someone needs a beating!! Let me guess no clue from across your street? Ill keep my eyes and ears open GOOD LUCK

thanks bryan

everyone better check their homeowners insurance.....this thing was not covered....maybe i can claim it on my taxes as a loss??????

Hay just FYI
I I got insurance on my trailer and they told me since it had 4 wheels (the kart) it would go under Trailer insurance as long as I insur. it as an rv The price is not much differant so you might want to look into that rought. I did because it made sence, sence I sleep in it during out of town races
Best Wishes Good Luck
Still got my eyes open and gun on stand by. (just kidding folks I'll call the cops frist)
Check your auto insurance if you have it on your trailer.

Back