2008 Salty Dog Racing Forward Racing Chassis!

racefan12

Lizz Schlemer
Here are a few shots of the New 2008 Forward Racing chassis and New Vision Graphic design for Salty Dog Racing.

Check out the webiste for more pictures and a some shots of the new paint scheme for Rick's helmet he won from BK Image.

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 455
  • Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 432
  • Picture 047.jpg
    Picture 047.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 339
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 381
Rick Lizz and Bob and the rest of the salty dog race team the car looks real awsome u guys did 1 heck of a job the car is awsome looking great job and the best of luck this year from the R52 racing team

Rick, the car looks awsum!! Good luck to you and the guys this year!! Hope to try and make it a few more times this year. If not, ill be cheering you on from my hot tub or pool!!!

Nic and Beth

Car looks great guys, and those are some decent looking pictures too. Well...all except for the last one. You should have left Rick and the guys out and put Lizz in there instead.

Good luck this year, hope to see you guys soon.

king

Car

Hey Salty I Will Say That Is A Sharp Car... I'm Just Curious...what Did You Name This One, "liz's Wedding, Or Liz's House?

Anyrate... Very Good Looking Car, I Like It Better Than Last Years Car. Sharp.

Good Luck.

Brenda

Hey Salty I Will Say That Is A Sharp Car... I'm Just Curious...what Did You Name This One, "liz's Wedding, Or Liz's House?

Anyrate... Very Good Looking Car, I Like It Better Than Last Years Car. Sharp.

Good Luck.

Brenda

Hahahaha! What a comedian, let's not encourage him please it only makes it worse! LOL :D

Lizz

Oh Lizz,
Tell him that I said "Bless You". lol . I actually thought that was going to be the name of this car...You know for Mexico sake...Glad to see he got busy after that awesome vacation you guys went on...lol...I might see ya at the track when it warms up. I am now a fair weather race fan...lol..talk to ya soon
cat

Back